Thursday, February 28, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

Got this tag from Issa( A Pocketful of Happiness ). Thanks girl! :)

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. I used to pour coffee on my rice only if our ulam is adobo... used to because I have not been doing it for 2 years or so... believe me my brother also does it!
2. certified OC!
3. sensitive to a fault!
4. I still fondly remember when I was in nursery and we were asked to take a nap, I slept the whole duration of the class and my teacher did not even bother to wake me up (or did she?). And I also remember that we are studying big & small things. I don't seem to forget this incident. Sleeping is my favorite past time.
5. I took up International Studies in college so as to take up law afterwards but never did really pursue it. Although I love watching court dramas.
6. Travelling by air gives me motion sickness... guaranteed!

Who else can I tag? Emz ( Ours and our kids ), Jacque ( We are Family!), Jovie ( A Multiple's Choice ), Kaye ( LIFE! Learn it. Live it. Love it. ), Manel ( Thinking Box)and Mari ( life together starts).

Looking forward to your answers! mwah!

1 comment:

  1. done with the tag sis... thank you :)
    check my answers here: http://gwen-en-marisalvilla102905.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-quirky-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete