Friday, February 8, 2008

Chocolate Cake by Classic Confections

I first read about Classic Confections at http://blog.sanriotown.com/mrsawesomeplanet:hellokitty.com. Since it's Enzo's 4th-month birthday yesterday, I now have a valid excuse to try this sinful desserts. Since I can't make up my mind if I wanted to get their best seller nono's chocolate oblivion (which has also been awarded by food magazine as one of manila's top ten desserts!) or the ever-realiable chocolate cake (picture on the left side). So to satisfy my cravings, I got 2 individual size cakes for Enzo - the nono's chocolate oblivion (PhP 145) & chocolate cake (PhP100).

Our verdict: Both of us loved the chocolate cake... well, next to Polly's chocolate cake which is our all-time favorite. Lawrence finds the nono's chocolate oblivion (picture below) too sweet for his taste buds and I felt it was lacking in the "chocolatey feel" I'm looking for. So, next time we drop by their shop which is conveniently located at 2f Greenbelt 5, we will definitely grab their regular size chocolate cake (PhP 550). Moist, yummy and oh sooo chocolatey!

No comments:

Post a Comment