Wednesday, April 9, 2008

20 Questions

Tagged by Jacque. Thanks sis! I had fun doing this.

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 25 but I married at the age of 27

2. What color do you like most? pink (basically pastel colors)

3. Have you ever shoplifted? never!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Bali, Indonesia and Bohol, Philippines

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Being a planner, and when things don't go as planned, it irritates me the most.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? cry

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? hubby, Enzo and my faith

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I'll donate to our church, put up a foundation for children with disability or rare sickness or donate to foundations (with the same purpose), build our dream house, buy our dream cars, invest and save, allot for Enzo's future and travel, travel, travel!

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? We found out I was pregnant last February 01, 2007 and gave birth to our son last October 07, 2007.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: I'm still getting to know Jacque but I love reading her blog. I also appreciate her commitment to her family.

11. How do you cope with boredom? I sleep :)

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Same with Jacque, I wish I was like other mommies who were able to breastfeed their babies for a long period of time. Did it (mixed feeding) for 3 months only!

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? pretentious

14. What is your ambition? To be a pediatrician... to be a lawyer... those were my dreams when I was still studying.

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? Good health for our family.

16. How did you celebrate new year? with hubby & Enzo alone (for the first time) in our condo since we just moved before Christmas and our yaya spent it at my parents' house hahaha!

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? none

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? Enzo's first birthday, clients for our foto business and to be able to travel with hubby & Enzo for the first time (Singapore or Bohol hopefully!).

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? "A Moment Like This" some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this...

20. What "special power" would you like to have (ex. Superman's ability to fly)?

Now I'm tagging Jovie, Mari, Sujee, Farah, Pat, Bunnie, Divine, and Jean. Enjoy Girls!

2 comments:

  1. hi sheryll, thanks for this but i did it na. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. there it is :) i've been searching for the tag that you left for me... ito na nga yun. thanks!

    ReplyDelete