Friday, September 5, 2008

Wacky Weekend

Better late than never. Jhoanne tagged me last August 30, imagine!

Will we have a wacky weekend? Probably... since hubby & I are going to Divisoria tomorrow in preparation for Enzo's 1st birthday in October. We have been there a few times but it was way back 2006 when we were still preparing for our wedding. So this time is quite different. It will definitely be a crazy adventure... more stories and tips next week.

Thank God hubby said in-laws will pick us up after our Divisoria trip. I am anticipating a very tired mommy & daddy hahaha!

Oh, plus it's lil prince 11th month birthday on Sunday. I'll prepare spaghetti and hopefully, we can drop by Chocolat for his cake. Have I told you how much I love Chocolat cakes?! Yum! yum! yum!

Passing this on to Chie, Issa and Jammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment