Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

Another tag from Emz. Thanks sis!

Start copy here:
Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know...Toni, Jeng, Emz, Sheryll, YOU





What makes me happy?
1. Hubby & lil prince are enough to make my day!
2. dates with hubby although seldom these months, it is always something to look forward to and be happy about.
3. surprises... I love them!
4. Hershey's chocolate... see, I'm not hard to please.



What makes me sad?
1. When the lil prince is sick... I feel so helpless and clueless!
2. missed opportunity
3. When things don't go as planned.
4. LQ = lover's quarrel hahaha!

Share me your thoughts...Bunnie, Chie and Janis.

No comments:

Post a Comment