Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cotton: Celebrating our 2nd Anniversary!

Today marks our 2nd-year anniversary. And "how time really flies... when you're having a grand time!" That's how I would describe our 2-year old marriage. I know we have a long way to go before we even reach our silver wedding anniversary (much more our golden wedding anniversary!) but we are determined to get there. Though I cannot claim that we never fought in the last year, they were just too minor to be noticed anyway. Either I have mellowed than or he has anticipated my moods hahaha!

We are going out on a date tonight. We were supposed to stay overnight in Sofitel (with Enzo in tow) on a weekend but since we already spent for the Boracay trip this year and Enzo's 1st birthday party, we will just celebrate over dinner tonight. We'll make sure to save for next year's get-away, maybe Bohol this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment