Friday, January 16, 2009

as of press time...

I am sipping as I am writing this post my last Toffee Nut Frappe in Venti size courtesy of Starbucks. Well, finally, I got to hold my own Starbucks planner (red). No, I did not consume that much caffeine but thanks to my officemate who gave her stickers away. Since I know that they will release the planners today, as soon as I came to the office this morning (right after I logged in as I don't want to be late), I went directly to Greenbelt 1 to claim my planner. I didn't expect that there will be a free coupon with it. I claimed my free drink right after lunch.

Oh! I did wrote last as I will try my best not to buy another frappe in the next few months. I'll psyche myself that I'm pregnant (no, I'm not) so I'll have the same discipline I used to have when I was pregrant with Enzo... imagine no Starbucks for 8 whole months! Unless, someone offers to buy me then that's a different story hahaha! You can't really say NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment