Thursday, February 25, 2010

A few extra moolah!

As I have posted earlier, I am trying to get back on earning online. It's not that I have earned so much then before I completely lost interest, but at least a few dollars on our paypal account. I don't really get that much opportunities yet so I have been trying to check other opportunities online. One I came across just yesterday is this A.W. Surveys (The New Survey Experience). It's just simple so I'm giving it a try and see if it's legitimate. Plus it's a $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration! Now, I have $7 on my account. The minimum pay-out is $75 so I'm crossing my fingers.

Ciao for now as I'm evaluating websites... honestly!

1 comment:

  1. hi, just bloghopping. I am also on online earning and I am wondering if you can try mylot. it's an online forum community and you can earn by posting and replying to discussions. You can earn too by completing a tasks. Here is my link: www.myLot.com?ref=joy_evaldez
    Hope it helps! By the way, I am also a filipina

    ReplyDelete