Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Early Dinner at Tsoko Nut Batirol (14 May 2010)

Since we opted to skipped watching a movie last Friday, I was tempted to try the Tsoko Nut Batirol at SM Makati after hearing hubby's rave reviews of their signature Batirol. Though we did not order Batirol during this particular visit as I feel like trying their Chicken Embotido and I wasn't disappointed.









Hubby ordered the Pork Steak (Php 115.00). The pork itself is soft and it was flavorful enough. I would say it was good enough. Hubby, in fact was able to finish it off... all of it.











And my order Chicken Embotido (Php 130). I truly enjoyed my dinner. I love embotido. It's one of those that I really love but cannot have all the time. I usually able to enjoy this during birthdays, fiesta. I even used to order from the mom of my officemate who cooks really yummy embotido however, she got sick then and had to take it easy. So I do miss embotido. And this one is good and love the cheese sauce. Something unique as I am used to pairing with our reliable banana catsup.

There was a minor booboo when my order was served. As the lady behind the counter punched Chicken Roll and I insisted that I specifically ordered for the Embotido. They, however, did not give us any headache and just replaced it. One thumbs up for great service.

Instead of the Batirol, we shared their Pine-Orange juice (Php135.00). This tastes like your Del Monte Pine-Orange in can. You can share it with 2 or even 3 people if you intend to have just 1 glass each so it's value for money.














Lastly, we had the Tablea Cake (Php95.00). Well, I had eaten a better version of Tablea Cake in Chocolat. This one is a disappointment that we did not even finish it off... imagine?! I love desserts, you know...

The cake itself is too dry that it felt like too "crumby" if you know what I mean. So I don't really recommend this one as it's not really that cheap and not to enjoy it.

Total cost is Php 475.00. Not bad really except for their not sooo yummy dessert. I would like to go back and try the Batirol or just go back for the Chicken Embotido.

No comments:

Post a Comment