Hala! We have received a couple of messages and texts asking us of what they can buy as gifts for Rafa. I used to register special occasions through the gift registry of SM, Rustan’s and Mothercare. Some guests have told me that it’s easier that way – they will be able to get something that they know the child needs (or what mommy wants for her kid teehee!). So what I do before is choose from a wide selection.
It’s just that I don’t have much time to register Rafa for his 1st birthday. But for those who are still asking us, here are some of our suggestions:
1. Johnson’s Baby Bath (the boys share this so between the two of them, they consume a lot!)
2. Pampers’s Large (orange)– Rafa currently uses Medium but he might outgrow it if we receive tons of medium diapers hihihi!
3. Huggies Pants Large – Because Rafa now knows how to pull the tape from the regular diapers and does it quite often to our yaya’s dismay hahaha!
4. Avent 9oz. bottles
5. Avent #4 Fast Flow Nipples (6m++)
6. Avent Hard Spout (12m++)
7. Avent Decorated Cup with Toddler Spout (12m++)
8. Or the Nuby No-Spill Twin Handle Cup
9. The ever-durable crocs will be nice (size 4-5)
10. Richell’s Baby Snack Case (for an OC mom like me!)
11. Clothes like shorts and shirts
There! Or whatever you feel Rafa would appreciate… See you at the party.