Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun! at Gymboree, Trinoma


This is Enzo with Gymbo at the Gymboree in Trinoma.

I have heard about Gymboree in the past and while I was surfing the net last week, I found the website of Gymboree Philippines. They offer a free class. You just have to print the free class coupon found on their website. I called last Friday to reserve a slot for their Level 1 class (0-6 months) which is scheduled every Sundays from 12noon to 1pm. However, they don't have any babies enrolled last Sunday since those that are enrolled have graduated to Level 2 already. But they will still be able to give us a preview. That for me is okay since this is our first time and we want to feel first how it is on our own. We are shy parents hahaha!

So it's like we had a one-on-one session with the teacher. Enzo loves the activity where he was on his tummy in front of a big mirror. Me & hubby also had fun interacting with Enzo. Gymboree is highly recommended!

We are now thinking whether to enroll Enzo or not? Maybe when he's more mobile and active...

Hey, I suggest you also give it a try... besides it's FREE! Who can resist?




No comments:

Post a Comment