Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Halfway Mark

Yesterday (April 07) was Enzo's 6th Month Birthday! Like his previous "monthly birthdays," I cooked spaghetti "again" while hubby prepared roast chicken. I bought a marinated "Sweet & Spicy"Bounty Fresh whole chicken (PhP120) and hubby cooked it using the convection oven we got on our wedding day.

As for his cake, we bought this 9" round chocolate cake (PhP390) from Shoppersville Bakeshoppe in Katipunan, Quezon City since I have heard good reviews about their bakeshoppe. It was just okay. If we have not planned of going to St. Clare then it would not have been worth our trip. I better try that Karen's Kitchen in Rockwell next time.

April 07 was extra special because this was the first that hubby and I were both at home to celebrate since it fell on a holiday.

Oh... Enzo uttered his first word "Mama" too! He woke up crying and that's when we first heard him say "Mama" then he said "Ma" again. You bet hubby and I were both surprised and proud. Nope, this is not our wild imagination since after his bath and Yaya was putting his clothes on, he uttered "Mama" again. We are so proud of you, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment