I got a tag from Joy. Thanks girl!
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Your Link Here.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
RULES: 1. This tag should be pass on to your friends. 2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag. 3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag. 4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site. 5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag. Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
My first contact with hubby is through a chat room. Just so happen that he knows this girl who was my batchmate in college and the rest is history. Small world noh?
2. Where did you go on your first date?
Robinson's Galleria. We watched the movie "The Wedding Singer." Coincidence?!
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Hahaha! Can't remember really. He kissed me (on the cheek) two months after we went steady. Our anniversary date is August 10, 1998.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
I'm his first and last! :) He said so...
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Pinoy by birth.
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Mechado or any tomato-based dishes.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
He stays quiet so I get mad because I want to know how he feels. :(
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
He sent me 2 dozens of red roses on the eve of my 22nd (I think) birthday, the two extra roses, he said, are for my mom hihihi! But really, I find him being a "hands-on dad" romantic. At least he gives me what I call "my time."
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
We don't have a romantic proposal story since we sort of figure out in 2004 that we'll finally get married in 2 years. By 2005, we just decided to book a church hihihi! And we got married December 2006.
10. What is his term of endearment for you?
I like Joy's question so I'll keep it here. I go by Honey, Ney, Mommy and Honeybunch! :)
I’m tagging: Rhea, Renz, Pat, MM and Mari.