Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Q's

Pat tagged me with this. Thanks girl! :)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still in 2nd year college, met hubby!
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
- process my boss' visa application
- compile my boss' BIR Certificates for the 2nd Quarter
- finish my Tags (2 more to go!)
- go home early and buy a cake (Is Red Ribbon's Red Velvet yummy?)
- blow birthday candle for Enzo
3. Snacks I enjoy: Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream, Hershey's Chocolate bar
4. Place where I lived: San Luis Batangas, Makati City and Quezon City
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: buy a lot and build my dream house with pool, basement and attic, buy Toyota Fortuner, Honda CRV & Jaguar (for Hubby), travel with my family, save, donate in our Church and help children with sickness/disability.
6. People I want to know more about: Alma, Bunnie,Divine, Farah, Jammy and Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment