Friday, November 28, 2008

i chose to forget!

... that I said I will only consume 2 Starbucks frappuccino in a month (My goal is once a month really)! geez! The culprit are the Holiday Featured Beverages, not me. So far, I ranked them in this order:

1. Toffee Nut Latte
2. Dark Cherry Mocha
3. Praline Mocha

So, I have enough... please, please help me restrain my cravings! or else I might as well get that planner! What's your current fave among the three?

By the way, a few years back (maybe 2 or 3 years ago), they offered this particular holiday beverage that I really really like. It's on the sweetest side, caramel-like. geez! Would anyone remember what it is?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, do please let me know if you find out what the name of that holiday drink is. I loved that too.

    have a tag for you :)
    http://popcornsthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako naman like ko yung dark cherry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako sis, love the dark cherry mocha, praline next and toffe nut last. hehe, you have a sweet tooth pala talaga :)

    ReplyDelete