Tuesday, April 21, 2009

16 days to go!

... and we're off to the beach! Yipeey! We'll be staying at Microtel Inn & Suites. We so much loved our stay in Microtel Boracay last July that we decided to book with Microtel again this year for our annual family adventure. Yes! Hubby & I wishes to be able to travel at least once a year with Enzo in tow.

I find Microtel cheaper and since we will be travelling with my parents, in-laws, BIL & his gf and they have really big rooms to accommodate us in just 2 double standard rooms, it's the best choice for us.

This will be Enzo's 2nd plane ride and I bet it will be another fun adventure since our families will join us this time.

Mama said she will give me their share for the food & van for our tour. Speaking of tour, hubby and I are still discussing our itinerary for the 3 days/2 nights. Here is a peek:

Friday:
arrival
lunch at Sutukil (I was told this is near the Lapu-Lapu Shrine.)
tour of the Mactan Shrine (I was told by Vicky, my booking agent at Microtel that there are mini-shuttles, tricycles to bring us there.)
swimming at the beach/infinity pool (late afternoon)
dinner (where? any suggestions please?)

Saturday:
complimentary breakfast
relaxation at the beach/pool
pick-up at 11am for the Cebu tour
lunch at CNT Restaurant (I was told they have the "best" tasting Cebu lechon! will see?!)
visit of the following tourist spots - Colon (oldest street which we have not been to during our Honeymoon last December '06), Magellan's Cross, Basilica, Fort San Pedro (we've seen already but since this is a first for the others and our digicam went empty then so it would be nice to go again), Buddhist temples, Tops (I was told this is overlooking Cebu)
dinner at Mr. A (clueless as it was suggested by the tour guide...hmmm? any ideas?)

Sunday:
complimentary breakfast
enjoy Microtel facilities
departure huhuhu!

waaah! can't wait! Watch out for the photos when we get back oki :) Oh, I still have to post Enzo's first visit to his great grandma's house (my dad's side) last Saturday, April 18. I'm waiting for hubby to transfer the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment