Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A glimpse of Giselle Sanchez

Just a short kwento... as I was having my haircut and manicure last Friday at Piandre in Greenbelt 1, I saw Giselle Sanchez (with her daughter) came in to have a wax (I think?). She's sooo white (like my son hihihi!) and so lively! Her husband came to pick them up afterwards. No, I didn't have the guts to have my picture taken hahaha! (if that's what you're thinking!)

By the way, lately, I have been going to Piandre for my haircut and manicure. And even if I don't recall the names of the stylist/manicurist who took care me the last time I went there, I am still satisfied with the output. I think I should remember JR (?) who did my new do and Myla who did my manicure so I could book with them on my future visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment