Friday, May 29, 2009

cakes...cakes and more cakes!

Since we are not really having a party (an all out one!)this year (2nd), I have just been busy checking out on birthday cakes which I plan to have no matter what harharhar! And since my son adores the purple dino so much, our theme will be "Barney and friends" on a swimming pool backdrop or a basketball court.


Here's an idea I got from French Kiss. Except I told Ms. Belle that there will be Barney, BJ and Baby Bop instead of just kids swimming in the pool.





I have also inquired from Quintbelles but I wonder if they do a non-fondant cake. Another baker I am checking out is Veronica's Kitchen. I have tried her mini cheesecakes (see picture on your left) before and it was yummy plus she is near our place. See below her version of "Barney and friends." cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment