Tuesday, May 19, 2009

to party or not to party

With less than 5 months to go before his 2nd birthday, I am confused (again?!) whether we will have a "simple" birthday celebration or an intimate lunch/dinner with both sides of the family as we have decided early this year. See my earlier post about it.

Hubby and I are thinking of treating the lolos and the lolas (our immediate family) either at Peking Garden in Trinoma or at Milky Way Cafe in Pasay Road. Another alternative would be El Cirkulo also in Pasay Road.

OR we will be inviting about 60 guests (just family & close relatives) for lunch and a swimming party at my Uncle's rest house in Bulacan sans (less) the magician, face painting, party favors. The bulk of the cost will be the caterer hmmm...

Whether we opt for Option 1 or 2, I will definitely get him a cute & yummy cake for his birthday. I'll probably go with Barney as the theme for he really adores this dino.

Care to share your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment