Monday, January 25, 2010

my 2010 addiction


... the twilight saga and I can't wait to get my hands on eclipse... imagine how hooked I am that I'm decided on naming our baby girl (if we will be blessed with a baby and a girl for that matter!) "Bella" short for Isabella. Well, the nickname should have been "Yzza" so it kind of rhymes with Enzo but "Bella" is sooo appealing now. Bella, after all mean's "God is my Oath" according to Babynames.com. I wonder if it's a boy, would hubby agree to naming it "Edward"... I doubt though as we are decided to naming him "Fonzy" short for Alfonso, meaning noble and ready.






... and Starbucks' Java Chip (twice blended) with chocolate powder on top is just sooo heavenly!







1 comment:

  1. Egg white is a wellspring of great fat free and low calorie complete protein. We're making it simpler to Buy Egg White Protein Powder in Australia than at any other time to discover the items you need, whatever your objective. Sourced legitimately from egg whites, our 100% Organic Egg White Powder is the ideal wake-up shake for any individual who needs to get a speedy hit of protein without having to prepare and cook - a perfect decision for anybody with a bustling way of life.

    https://paleolicious.com.au/pages/buy-egg-white-protein-powder-australia

    ReplyDelete