Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pepper Lunch & Gelatissimo: The Real Taste of Italia

Hahaha! What a way to start the New Year with a series of posts...

Just today (January 7), I asked hubby to have lunch at Pepper Lunch, Greenbelt. The one they say is the "original!" I ordered the Chicken Pepper Rice (Php 198.00) while hubby asked for the Salmon Pepper Rice (Php 275.00). Please bear with me as I don't have any pictures to share as we were busy trying to follow the instructions that came with our food. I hurriedly turned over my chicken and mixed it with the rice thoroughly and added the Honey Brown sauce. Hubby probably did the same though I see him put Honey Brown sauce and the Garlic sauce from time to time. Thus, I have guessed, he did not enjoy it hahaha! It was good trying it out but it's not something we will crave for. Are we the only ones who don't really like it, I wonder? Since I know it's been quite popular...

We capped off our not-so-good lunch with a gelato from this new "Gelatissimo!" (just beside Pepper Lunch). They are however, still on soft opening. It's nice that they allow you to taste the different flavors before you placed your order so at least, you'll get what you really want. One small cup (1 flavor) is Php110. A bit expensive but serving is just right, you won't feel short-changed. Here are our orders: Choc Mint (mine!) and Hazelnut (hubby's!). Both are sooo yummy and highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment