Thursday, January 7, 2010

I will...

... have my hair cut. I need a fresher look (I mean short!) - done
... read at least 2 books this year. How about Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and Twilight? I was only able to watch the movies "Twilight" and "New Moon" over the holidays and I liked it. So the book might be a good read. - in fact, 4 books as of January (the twilight saga)
... go out with hubby at least once a month. Imagine we were only able to watch 3 movies last year hahaha! Will try to still catch Avatar on the big screen.
- January (Avatar)

- February (no movies for this month, just a dinner at Max's)
- March (hopefully Alice in Wonderland)
... update my wardrobe by adding at least a piece every month.
- bought 2 already!

- got 2 blouses for my birthday so I'll wait 'til May before purchasing again
... save up for Enzo's tuition!
... lessen my visit to Starbucks to twice a month huhuhu! (a must!)
... go to Manila Ocean Park
... go to Enchanted Kingdom - going on Saturday, March 6

* update as of 05 March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment