Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland on 3D

Watching Alice in Wonderland (on 3D) in it's first week at the cinemas is a first thing for us for such a long, long time. It wasn't a GREAT, great movie but it wasn't bad either. We, in fact enjoyed it. Honestly, I forgot the story of "Alice in Wonderland" and I was even asking hubby was it the one with the lion? hahaha! No, it wasn't.

And no, I won't tell the rest of the story here. But of course, it's the usual happy ending story. I like Alice. I like her character. Sometimes I wish I can be like her. She has a strong character unlike your usual "princess."

After the movie, I tried this new gelato in Trinoma, Stickhouse. I ordered for the Glandula gelato dipped in chocolate and wow! Didn't expected it to taste that good. I will try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment