Monday, April 12, 2010

My Take on Joey Pepperoni

Last Friday (Araw ng Kagitingan), we brought Enzo to SM North Edsa. I was with my mom and dad and yaya while hubby is rendering an overtime. I insisted on going to the mall before lunch to avoid the crowd. For our lunch, I suggested we try Joey Pepperoni at the SM Annex. I have seen this pizza place in the past and have always wanted to try it out for myself. Though hubby is saying it's not that good.

We ordered the Buy 1/Take 1 promo of their 12" pizza for only Php399.00. The picture on the right is the Tuta Carne, their version of Meatlovers.












The picture on the left is the Messicana. Both are thin crust and their 12" inch pizza has eight slices. It wasn't that bad but it also wasn't something you will rave about. Nothing really special about it.














We also ordered 2 pasta to share: the Aglio Olio (right) and the Tuna Pasta (left). We opted for the single serve as we have pizza already but if you are ordering pasta only, the single serve is really good for 1 serving unless you're full to begin with. It's Php99.00 per dish. The pasta dishes were, for me, better than their pizza. I "like" Aglio Olio as it was spicy. The Tuna Pasta is not bad either. Canned soda is Php45.00.




















Minus points for me is that they don't have a high chair. At least, they could have 1 or 2 in case a family with a baby in tow would like to dine in and be able to eat peacefully. Total damage was Php 852.00 less the senior citizen discount of my folks of Php68.16.

A bit pricey for it's taste I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment