Monday, June 28, 2010

our first movie date (26 June 2010)

...was Toy Story 3 last Saturday, June 26, 2010.

We have been planning to let Enzo watch in a big screen when Shrek was shown but we ended up missing that one :(

Hubby & I told ourselves already that we might end up wasting the Php510.00 tickets if Enzo insists of going out of the movie house. Prior to this day, we have been telling Enzo that we will watch in a biiig TV and that the lights are turned off. It's also a good thing that he knows the characters such as Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato Head & Mrs. Potato Head.

We intended to watch the first showing since I plan to pass by the grocery afterwards. We first bought tickets for the 12:40PM showing at Cinema 5 in Trinoma then we went to McDonald's for lunch. Enzo almost finished off the 1-piece chicken hihihi!

We entered the cinema around 12:20PM or so and we were all excited. I am more anxious I guess whether or not Enzo will really watch the film in full. But guess what?! We finished it and Enzo was so so so behaved. I'm proud of my baby! He's really a little boy now...

I highly recommend the movie as well as it literally brought me to tears hahaha! Watch it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment