Wednesday, August 4, 2010

42 days to go...

and I pray for a good weather such as this to welcome us on our family vacation...












We ended up booking at Dumaluan Beach Resort as finally I was convinced that Dumaluan Beach is a lot quieter and beach is also nicer, they say. But I should keep in mind that the food in the older Dumaluan Resort is cheaper and better than here. We should try their grill restaurant there.

I was thinking of having our lunch on the 15th at Bohol Bee Farm as they said food is okay here and it's our treat for hubby's 31st birthday. Any feedback on their menu?

The tour guide, Mang Johnny (referred by hubby's officemate) is suggesting we do the Panglao tour upon arrival since check-in time is still at 2pm. Then he said we can have the Countryside tour the next day. I was thinking of skipping the "Hanging Bridge" and "Butterfly Garden." I was also told by Mang Johnny that the Loboc cruise and lunch is Php400/head... hmmm... but I heard reviews that don't expect much on the food. But it's also one of the highlights in Bohol aside from the Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers encounter.

Lapit na...

No comments:

Post a Comment