Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm a convert!

It's not that I don't like the Hainanese Chicken Rice when I first tasted it in Singapore. I remember ordering it at Jurong Bird Park but my experience then was forgettable. It's either it wasn't really good or we came straight from the airport and I was still dizzy. Yes... though I love to travel, I am not a big fan of airports and airplanes thus, gives me air sickness. Hubby says it's all in the mind... whatever!

So anyway, the big boss invited me and my other 'female' boss for lunch at the Manila Polo Club. My 'female boss' requested for the Hainan Chicken as she said it tastes good and almost authentic to the Singapore version. She frequents Singapore as her sister lives there and she loves chicken rice. And since they both ordered the same thing, I decided to give it one more try. And I wasn't disappointed. The chicken is boneless and I so love their sauces. I'm a convert now! Their Hainan Chicken is Php250 and very filling.

I don't have a picture as I am with the bosses and shy to take a picture of my food but it was appetizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment