Friday, August 26, 2011

at 35weeks & 3days...

...I am on leave today, August 26. This is the 2nd day that I have been the one bringing Enzo to school. Yesterday, I woke up at 5:30AM to prepare and bring him to school. Then I waited for 2 1/2 hours and brought him home before leaving (again!) for my 12nn-9pm shift. I got home a few minutes before 11 last night. Whew! What a day that was... I was sooo sleepy in the office.

I don't think I'll survive another day like that especially now that I'm sooo heavy with Rafa. Maybe if I wasn't pregnant. So for today, I asked permission to go on leave. Besides I have to see my Endo again as her assistant is not sure if they will have clinic next week. I bet I will endure another long wait at the Clinic this afternoon hayz!

No comments:

Post a Comment