Saturday, September 10, 2011

Enzo's 4th Birthday Party Preps

Just a quick thought, I'll be able to push through of having Enzo celebrate his 4th birthday in school since that would already be a month after giving birth. The school discourages big parties so I will only be cooking spaghetti and cocktail hotdogs or chicken lollipops. I will just buy cupcakes or Krispy Kreme's mini-M&M donuts and order a cake from Goldilocks for candle blowing.

Then will have another salo-salo that weekend in the house. I already fully paid his Thomas cake courtesy of French Kiss Pastries. Depending on how I will love his cake, I am also planning to get Rafa's baptism cake (and maybe cupcakes too!) from them. I was thinking of ordering the following: Conti's baked Lasagna, Amber's Pancit Puti, Lumpiang Shanghai, Barbeque, Pichi-Pichi, Puto courtesy of Lola Rose, Elarz Lechon and Blue Bunny Ice Cream. Oh! I'm getting hungry now hihihi!

No comments:

Post a Comment