Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Loot #2: Charles & Keith Peep Toe/Slingback Shoes


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

This peep toe/slingback shoes is so pretty and versatile - I can wear on jeans and even on office clothes, nice diba? Got it for almost Php1,800.00. There was no intention for me to buy shoes last weekend. In fact, we weren't even supposed to be in Eastwood Mall last Sunday. It's just a spur of the moment buy but both me and hubby got home with a wide smile on our faces. Yes... hubby also bought a Nike rubber shoes. I know he wanted to get one and when I saw the same pair he was looking at in Cash & Carry the other weekend and it was less than 1K in Compex, I urged him to buy. He was telling me he would only buy if I also buy one for myself... alam nya kasi that I'm kuripot when it comes to myself but for my boys... go! Go! GO lang ako! So I agreed and ended up with this lovely pair.

1 comment:

  1. aww! That's a really cute pair. I hope I'd have a hubby too (one day) that will indulge my whims hehehe! :D

    ReplyDelete