Tuesday, February 7, 2012

.sick.

...dahil sa katakawan sa ice cream. That's the only culprit I know.

Remember this post? We were too excited with our Electrolux no-frost ref that we bought lots & lots of ice cream in S&R - Starbucks' Mocha Frappuccino ice cream + Blue Bunny's Chunky Chocolate Chips ice cream + Bake N Churn's Ube ice cream cake. The ice cream cake we bought in SM North Annex for only Php199. And I think I had too many cups and slices over the weekend kaya yesterday, I lost my voice and by mid-afternoon, I have body aches & chills na. By evening, I was too dizzy at the office, I threw up. That's it, I went home early but I needed to pass by the restroom of Trinoma as I needed to throw up again (TMI!). When I got home, I threw up again... I was sooo sick that hubby took in charge of feeding and burping Rafa last night. I went on SL today. I needed to rest or else my body will give up.

But... but... there's another Bake N Churn's Black Forest Ice Cream Cake (Php250.00) for Rafa's 5th Month Birthday celebration tonight hayz ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment