Sunday, March 25, 2012

Half-way there (07 March 2012)

Happy 6th-month Birthday sweetie pie!

Look at how handsome my boys are...love your own!

Choco-chips cake from Goldilocks with Angry Birds theme...

Since I realized we have not given much thought about Rafa's monthly birthday cakes like we used to for Enzo's monthly birthday, I made a career out of his 6th-month birthday cake. That is without spending much like it was his 1st birthday already. I can't believe Goldilocks was able to pull through such a nice themed cake for around Php800. Really nice, right? For his 7th-month, we'll try the Cake2Go that newly opened in our area.

Since we are 6-months away from Rafa's 1st birthday, preparations for his 1st birthday is on the way. The theme I am considering now is Super Mario Bros. Gotta start saving for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment