Friday, August 17, 2012

Anniversary Lunch at People's Palace, Greenbelt


That's Rafa's toy!
This is both our first time in People's Palace even though I have been working opposite Greenbelt for most of my career.  I have heard good reviews of the place - they say 'even better than Mango Tree' but I couldn't compare as we haven't tried that one too.

So after our passport application in DFA, we trooped to Greenbelt because hubby was buying me the bag. Since we were there at noon time, we don't have time to choose where to eat so I asked hubby if he wanted to try Thai food.

Here is what we ordered. We both love the food - hands down! It do come with a hefty price for a small serving but it's worth the taste. We're are still drooling as I type this post. I'd like to go back there and soon hayz!


 
 
Stir-Fried Chicken & Cashew Nuts


Hubby's Fave - Panaeng Curry of Beef

I love - Crispy Lapu Lapu Fillet

No comments:

Post a Comment