Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sun, Sand & Rain of Boracay (26 July 2008)

A bright, sunny day woke us up on our 2nd day in Boracay. Hubby insisted that we hit the beach early. We had our breakfast and ask the shuttle to bring us to Jonah's so that we know right away where it is and be able to try their famous "Banana-Choco-Peanut" shake. Here are a few pictures of how my son enjoyed the beach and the waves as he was laughing everytime the waves hit his feet and body.
(I got his swimming attire in spf in Glorietta for less than Php300. It's 70% off the original price so I got him 2 sets.)

After swimming, we decided to take a break and try Jonah's Fruitshakes. I ordered the "Banana-Choco-Peanut" shake while hubby ordered for a "Mocha" shake. Each shake costs Php 75.

The price is not that bad because serving is huge. I wasn't even able to finish it. It's something new to my taste, quite enjoyable but nothing beats Crazy Crepes hihihi! (look... Enzo is still figuring out what he would like to have!)
Hubby didn't like it that much though.





My boy got tired... here are the proofs...



Hahaha! So instead of trying to find where Real Coffee is located (where we can buy that "calamansi cake" I have heard so many good reviews about), we headed back to our hotel and ordered Yellow Cab for our lunch. We slept that afternoon away. Afterwards, we headed to the beach in front of Microtel before we went swimming in their pool.







That night, we went back to d' Mall and ate dinner at Mang Inasal. Their inasal is a bit different from what I am used to. I still prefer the Chicken Bacolod.












For dessert, we had "Mango Madness" from Lemon Cafe. This is yummy! We also tried their "Rum Ball" which my hubby likes and the "Mango Oatmeal Cookie."








... day 3 to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment