Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hubby's new addiction

I have written about it way back here.

We were able to try their concoction again last week then we went back for another round last night. Hubby is so so addicted to the Venezuela Milk Choco of Max Brenner (Php 158.00 if I remember correctly?!). With the 2 visits we had prior to last night, I usually just take a sip from his mug but last night, we decided to try their other hot chocolate. I ordered the Danish chocolate (upon the recommendation of their waiter) and it was sooo good. We also ordered their 3 Cheese Alfredo Penne Pasta and I was surprised that it tastes good as well. I was really not expecting it since their specialty are supposed to be chocolates but it did not really disappoint us. The pasta is good for sharing. I would love to try their pizza next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment