Thursday, February 4, 2010

randomness

This is my month. I'll be 31 in a few days. Though we are not planning anything this year unlike the last 3 years (after I got married! and since that's only how far my memory goes - yeah blame it on the epidural hihihi!) where in 2007 we went out for lunch at Spiral to celebrate not only my birthday but also my pregnancy and hubby's regularization at Oracle (he has moved since then); in 2008 when we treated my family for lunch at Superbowl & Five Cows for dessert; and in 2009 when we treated our family for lunch at Dencio's. We don't even have plans for a Valentine's date except for a Jollibee birthday party we're attending on the 14th. Maybe because I'm so determined to save "more" this year as we anticipate for Enzo's tuition fee next year. Or maybe I've set my mind that the company's family day on March 6 is a way of belated celebration - cheapskate I know.

On the other hand, we have to indulge a bit and buy hubby a new fone even if he insists that he doesn't need one. Since I bought the iPhone late last year and handed him my O2, he has been playing with it and then suddenly, he isn't able to receive incoming calls. We wonder why?! So he is now using the O2 my boss gave me since he already has a Blackberry. Same thing happened... sooo weird! We are left to wonder why?! It must be one of those he downloaded that got it corrupted somehow but he wouldn't admit harharhar! So I insisted that we get him a brand new one. I offered him the Blackberry Curve 8520 or the Nokia E71 and he is leaning on the latter...

I am burned out! That would sum it up. Though I don't negflect my work but I don't have the motivation anymore. Maybe it's been too long being here... almost 10 years now! I badly needed a change but I'll take it one day at a time and no rush applications. I get frustarted that way just like last year when I decided exploring... from one interview to another yet remaining unsuccesful until I lost the desire again (given that the one I'm hoping to replace me when I leave has transferred to another department). Though I still worry especially when we plan to get pregnant again, do I dare leave my comfort zone? Will it be worth it? I sincerely hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment