Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

First of all, am back and wishing everyone a "Happy Easter!" Hope you guys had a rejuvenating and meaningful break. I'd like to reflect on how I'm going to start anew this time but I'll do it on my other personal blog, not here though.

Enzo is back to being alone with the yaya again after almost a week with daddy and/or mommy with him 24/7. Though my mom or dad do visit him while we're away for work. He's probably missing us now especially when we're experimenting with his dough. We're quite happy to cut it into many small useful pieces turning them into his favorite food - ice cream, french fries, chickenjoy, (peach mango) pie, pizza and other things such as toothbrush, pillow, etc.

Oh well, Friday is another holiday to look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment