Tuesday, March 30, 2010

looong breaks

Honestly, time (these days) really flies... and flies fast! Imagine, it's Holy Week already and the first quarter of the year is almost part of our history. drama!

Aside from the Christmas break I look forward to, next would be the Holy Week since it's the next looong break from work. The Institute usually declares it a half-day on Holy Wednesday and most of the staff (like me!) will file for a leave already. I was actually on leave yesterday. If I hadn't been then I would be on leave today til Sunday... wow!

Hubby is on leave starting today. *inggit* I was literally forcing myself to get out of the bed this morning while my boys are snoring away. They are now at my in-laws here in Makati. He will bring Enzo to SM Mall of Asia later today for his haircut. He needs it already as his hair is so looong now and thick.

Tomorrow - Holy Wednesday - is rest day. I'm planning to cook Buttered Shrimps ala Dampa. It's been a while since we usually end up with "Sinigang na Hipon." It's cheaper that way so I don't have to prepare another dish for Enzo.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog while on break so have a meaningful Holy Week to all... It's time to reflect and repent...

No comments:

Post a Comment