Tuesday, May 4, 2010

few updates to share while I'm bored at work

... that actually sums up my Tuesday, May 4th!

I had an interview last week. But I don't want to dwell much on it until it's offered, I just get disappointed that way and I lose focus. All the other applications I had in the last four months went nowhere I guess. I was hopeful with a few but it didn't prosper.

Together with my brother (sister-in-law and nephews, Josh and Miguel) and my mom, we went to Batangas for the fiesta last Saturday, May 1. My dad went ahead of us as it was my Lola's birthday last April 28. It was actually last minute planning on our part.

After a tiring trip to Batangas arriving already past 11pm (and we we left Quezon City at 5:30am), we attended the blessing of Eshaan, my college friend's son the following day. It was a Muslim ceremony as his husband is a Muslim. The officiant said a prayer and cut the hair of Eshaan (who's only 8-months old). Ceremony and reception was held at Henry's Grille in Teacher's Village. The place is small and can accommodate maybe 60 pax. Good enough for an intimate gathering. Worthy mention is the food as it was surprisingly yummy. I specially like the "Russian Salad" and "Chicken Cordon Blue." And I got to see my college friends, Ceejay, Ringo and his girlfriend Pipoy, Joanne and his hubby and baby Diwa (2-months old) and even our department head, Ms. Vene who I've heard is now with Ateneo. I'll try to post some pictures when I get a copy of the photos in Facebook (waiting to be tagged as hubby didn't bring his camera).

While Monday was declared holiday, hubby had to render an overtime so Enzo and I just stayed at home and played and slept.

20 minutes to go before 5PM and I'll log-out. I hope I will be more productive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment