Thursday, June 17, 2010

food pics at Toho Restaurant

Last Sunday, after visiting Tatay at the Manila Memorial Park, we ended up with an early dinner at Toho Restaurant in ParaƱaque. I have been introduced to this restaurant by hubby's family. Food here is yummy at an affordable price so you could always bring a big group here and spend less. I have eaten here a couple of times already since marrying hubby in 2006. Here are the food we ordered that night which I think cost MIL around Php2,600.00 and we were a big group:



Pictures from left to right: Yang Chow fried rice, Beef "camto," Pancit Canton and Sweet and Sour Pork. They also ordered Sweet and Sour Fish but hubby wasn't able to take a photo of it.



Fried Chicken. Mango shake for Enzo but he preferred Coke geez! And it doesn't really taste like a "fresh" mango shake.


But special mention goes to their "Spicy Squid." You must try it. I love it! I can just have it with rice and I'm absolutely satisfied... a certified yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment