Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Frozen Yogurt Adventure (Qoola)

Sorry for the blurry photo as I am only using my iPhone.

Oh oh! This is quite addicting huh?

After lunch today, I decided to try this Canadian frozen yogurt in Greenbelt, "Qoola."

The staff asked me if it's my first time there and I said "yes." She gave me a sample of all their available flavors - Original, Raspberry, Strawberry-Banana (no sugar added) and Chocolate. Tip: the Original and Raspberry flavors are on the sour side while the Strawberry-Banana and Chocolate flavors are on the sweet side. For me, their Original flavor is more sour in taste than that of Red Mango. But since, I'm not such a yogurt person, I ended up with Strawberry-Banana.

Their price is per gram (Php75.00/100grams) so I was very careful not to get so much and pay too much. Though I was able to get more toppings - white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, Oh Henry and cashews. I ended up with 115grams which costs me Php86.25. Not bad! But I would have gotten more if I had known I would love it hahaha!

My personal rating: 5/5 spoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment