Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunday Dinner at Bon Chon, Katipunan


Finally, last night hubby & I with my in-laws were able to sample Bon Chon's. I used to work near Greenbelt however when they opened a branch there, I have just moved to a new company in Bonifacio Global City. Tsk! Tsk!

Yesterday, my in-laws visited us and we wanted to go to St. Clare plus I'm dying to try this Red Velvet Cake - Cucay's at Eastwood Mall. It was almost dinner time when we left Eastwood Mall so we decided to try the Bon Chon's branch in Katipunan (across Ateneo).

We ordered the "Mix & Match Rice Pack" (if I remembered correctly?!). Php145 for a 2-piece chicken (thigh & drumstick). Drinks are included in this combo. We got 2 orders of the original flavor and another 2 orders of the hot & spicy so we can try both.

I love the flavor and how crispy the skin is but there's not much flavor on the chicken meat itself. Pwede ba chicken skin na lang? Harharhar!



I also ordered their "Calamari" (Php 125) for Enzo as I'm not sure if he'll like the chicken as it's not the usual fried chicken he loves. He did eat the chicken as the skin was crispy.









Here is one of Enzo's wacky moments. I had to change his shirt as he probably had a big bite of chicken he couldn't swallow and threw up a bit. His dad took a picture of this tambay at Bon Chon hihihi! He got his looks from me (syempre! am the mom) but he has his dad's personality hayz! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment