Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas is a time for Reunions (30 December 2011)

Yes, Christmas is usually the best time to meet old friends. I would like to share my reunion with my college friends last December 30 at Conti’s Trinoma as it has been ages since I have been with them. Look at how much we have grown as a group (with our kids and partners). Parang class picture lang...It’s been 11 years since I have last seen Fresh (the pretty and ever-sexy one in purple). Yes, that long…college days pa! She came home with her hubby (in red). I have seen Lhiene (the glowing mommy to 2 adorable girls) during my bridal shower in December 2006… imagine! I have seen Cecile (the beautiful and ever-dependable friend to set up our reunion) who is with her hubby (in green stripes) and son and Ringo (the guy at the very back) who is with his wife-to-be (the very lovely fiancee in blue stripes) at Eshaan’s (Cecile’s son) dedication so imagine he’s 2 years old now. Sherryl (pretty in black) who is also a batchmate in IS is there as well. We all look straight from college HA!

It’s nice to be able to meet-up after all those years and have a chat. I wonder when we can do this again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment