Thursday, January 5, 2012

For the love of Greens!

What a shocking news… I know! People who knew me personally know I’m not a veggie person. I can eat in a restaurant and not even take a look at the salad section. But I’m trying to eat healthier this year plus I recently discovered a really yummy salad at Uncle Cheffy’s – their “Uncle Cheffy’s Salad.”


I swear (and for someone who is not a veggie person to love this dish!) this is sooo good that I can eat it everyday. Though it’s still not that healthy because of the crispy pork belly in it (to die for literally!). They top it off with their Dijonnaise dressing yum! Yum! It’s Php230.00 for the regular serving. But you can order the large serving (Php 450.00) and still finish it off.

Another dish to consider while you’re already at Uncle Cheffy’s is their “Panizza.” I go for the simple one – Cheese Cheese and Cheese (Php475.00). Others liked the East Meets West (Php495.00) – a combination of parmaham, salami, kesong puti, salted eggs, tomato, mango and 3 cheese. Or you can have half orders if you wish to try both.



We also ordered their “Surf and Turf Platter” (Php1,750.00) which is good to share. This is a combination of chicken leg, lamb breast, beef and pork ribs, cream dory, salmon, tuna belly, garoupa, baby potatoes and a big bowl of rice.



When I met with my former colleagues after Christmas and ate at their Burgos branch, we also ordered their “Spaghetti Alejandro” (Php 350.00) and I liked it too. Their something unique in it’s taste.


I have yet to go back again and be able to try their “Garlic Studded Pork Belly Lechon” which I have heard good reviews as well… we’ll see

No comments:

Post a Comment