Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Early Shift Tuesday: a not-so-Happy Lemon (31 January 2012)

I had an online training for a tool that we are going to eventually make use in the office yesterday morning so I was in the office as early as 8AM and very sleepy at that.

I was able to leave the office by 5PM and meet hubby in his office in Ortigas. We went together to Trinoma to buy the 11 cubic Electrolux no-frost refrigerator we wanted. After ref hunting for the past few days from Megamall - S&R - Western Appliances (Trinoma) - Anson's (Trinoma) - SM North Edsa, we finally ended up buying at Anson's because they gave us 1K++ discount and a free Electrolux rice cooker to boot. Saka baka kung saan pa mapunta ang budget namin for this one hahaha! It's going to be delivered this Saturday yipeey!

Before going home, I told hubby I wanted to try this blockbuster hit - "Happy Lemon." The line at their Trinoma branch is really long since they opened. At least yesterday, the line was manageable enough. I ordered the Milk Tea with Black Pearl Sago (left cup on the pic) for hubby and Cocoa with Rock Salt & Cheese for me (the cup on the right).

Myverdict: ay! Bakit ganun lang... ;( I guess I was expecting too much since many have been raving about them. But for me, Serenitea's Wintermelon Milk Tea pa rin ang winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment