Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MISis Adventure # 4: Baby Back Ribs and Mushrooms a la Teriyaki

I saw this recipe in Pinoy Cook. I decided to try this menu for our lunch last Saturday (June 07) since it's also Enzo's 8th-month birthday (more on that on the next post).

I think it had too much of Kikkoman (light soy sauce) since the sauce was a bit salty. It was also because I have less than a kilo left of the baby back ribs I got from Monterey but I still used the same measurement good for a 1 or 1 1/2 kilo tsk tsk tsk.

In spite of this setback, the dish is yummy. Hubby likes it next to the Sweet & Sour Fish I have mastered. I'm giving myself a 4.5!

Oh you can find the recipe here.

Rating:
5 - exceptionally good!
4 - must try
3 - A-okay
2 - bland
1 - yikes! Never try this at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment